Current status:
I decrypted the malformed database by manipulating the SQLiteConnection.Open
method in a way that it does not run any SQLiteCommands, as they call
Prepare which fails because of the corrupt schema.
Then, I called SQLiteConnection.ChangePassword("") on the instance returned
by SQLiteConnection.Open.
The encryption was actually removed, but the schema was still corrupt.

So I used SQLite-CLI to create a dump (i.e. an SQL script containing the
schema and the data).
Then, I used that script to create a new database.
That seemed to work - the resulting database does not have a corrupt schema
and data is still ok. Some of the data might be missing though - I couln't
check that yet.

One important question remains: What causes the database schema to become
corrupt?
I already had several corrupt databases.