Hi Joe,

Thanks for the excellent reply. Putting SQLite.Interop.dll in my bin\Debug folder solved the problem.

I did read the download page and the faq page, but most of that stuff is gibberish to me and not beginner friendly at all. But all's well that ends well. I created some tables with the Firefox SQLite Manager plug-in and was able to read from them with my C# program.

One thing I'm still curious about are these Visual Studio design components. What are they and how do I access them from VS?

Thanks again,
Bill