Community,

I have a section of code like:

db eval $dbSelectStmt rows {
                keylset kreq_codes $rows(col1) $rows(col2)
}

This captures two columns and loads them into a keyed list that I need to use
as a lookup.  I would like to catch any errors that may result, shouldn't be
any unless something goes really crazy.  Can I do the following:

If {[catch {db eval $dbSelectStmt { keylset kreq_codes $rows(col1) $rows(col2)
}} errMsg]} {
                Puts "you had an error!"
}

Thanks!

Jerry

Disclaimer****
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of St. Claire Regional Medical
Center. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of the email is strictly prohibited. If you received this
email in error please notify the St. Claire Regional Helpdesk by telephone at
606-783-6565.