On 28 Dec 2012, at 6:01pm, Krzysztof <dib...@wp.pl> wrote:

> Can I call vacuum on custom tables (for example only on temp tables) ?
> Because vacuum takes some time (my "normal" tables are big and often
> modified, trim of those tables are not important for me) and I would like
> to free up memory taken only by temp tables

VACUUM is something you do to the database as a whole, not individual tables.

It may be that instead of using temp=2 you should specifically be using the
'memory' database space:

<http://www.sqlite.org/inmemorydb.html>

That way, to retrieve all the memory you're missing you can just close the
connection you have open, open a new one, and CREATE new TABLEs.

Simon.