On 1/1/2013 7:52 PM, u okafor wrote:
We are interested in the complete flow (from beginning to end) for each of
them. We
use Visual Studio 2008 ide and the information we seek is similar to what is
available
in the Call Stack (see sample stack below). Unfortunately, the Call Stack does
not go
far - there is a message that cautions 'frames below may be incorrect and/or
missing,
no symbols loaded for kernel32.dll'.

  sqlitez.exe!AOAmemset(void * dest=0x002ff164, int value=0, int num=1564)
Line 1368 + 0x9 bytes C
   sqlitez.exe!main_init(callback_data * data=0x002ff164)  Line 2670 + 0x10
bytes C
   sqlitez.exe!main(int argc=1, char * * argv=0x00191290)  Line 2690 + 0xc
bytes C
   sqlitez.exe!__tmainCRTStartup()  Line 582 + 0x19 bytes C
   sqlitez.exe!mainCRTStartup()  Line 399 C
   kernel32.dll!7604ed6c()
   [Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for
kernel32.dll]
   ntdll.dll!77b2377b()
   ntdll.dll!77b2374e()

Below main() on the call stack is some OS machinery that loaded your process and got your main() entry point called. Nothing there is related to SQLite. Why would you care about it?

p.s some of us would like to join your forum, please let us know the steps
involved

Igor Tandetnik