On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 11:11:01 +0100
Pavlos Christoforou <pav...@p9ft.com> wrote:

> Hello Eduardo,
>
> We do (succesfully) use sqlite in a similar manner as you describe in your
> post but the code ensures the DB is opened in each individual child process
> *after* a child is successfully forked. It is not a good idea to carry open
> database connection across the fork (or any other open file descriptor for
> that matter).
>
> Cheers

I used it that way because when i made my multifork server the INET connection
must b setted by the parent and propagated to childs, otherwise we get errors
because port is already in use by another pid. I thought the same may happened
with the db connector and/or db file descriptor.

> Pavlos

---   ---
Eduardo Morras <emorr...@yahoo.es>