On 02/19/2013 03:50 PM, Gabriel Corneanu wrote:
I am also on final steps of a new project, and I would love to compare
sqlite4 before release (the data files will be public, therefore a later
switch would be problematic).
Is there any chance to get it for windows? I usually need the dll.
Last time I could not compile it (mingw), there are some memory mapping
operations only for unix/linux (lsm_unix).
They have equivalents for windows, so it should be possible to port it.

Realistically speaking it's not ready to be used for that sort of
thing. There are probably even (minor) file format changes still to
come.

Dan.