Hi Richard,

On 14/3/2013 8:17 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Mohit Sindhwani <m...@onghu.com> wrote:

Hi, we are using SQLite3 + CEROD for a number of databases in an embedded
systems application running on Windows CE.  We're finding unexpectedly long
time to open the database (0.5s ~ 2.8sec).  Maybe, these times are
reasonable, but they seem long to us.

Did you read this thread:

     http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users%40sqlite.org/msg75761.html

I did read this thread and I thought that it may not be related since we are on Windows CE with FAT, we're using CEROD (so the database is implicitly meant for Read Only operations) and we're opening the database with SQLITE_READ_ONLY specified in the _open() API. I'll try to check the permissions and attributes again to be sure.

Best Regards,
Mohit.