Hi to all,
I'm looking for a query on the following schema:

PRAGMA foreign_keys=ON;
BEGIN TRANSACTION;
CREATE TABLE subj
(
   sub_id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, -- 00
   sub_descr TEXT DEFAULT NULL -- 01
);
INSERT INTO "subj" VALUES(1,'Paul');
INSERT INTO "subj" VALUES(2,'John');
CREATE TABLE itx
(
   itx_id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, -- 00
   itx_descr TEXT DEFAULT NULL -- 01
);
INSERT INTO "itx" VALUES(1,'Box');
INSERT INTO "itx" VALUES(2,'Pen');
INSERT INTO "itx" VALUES(3,'Letter');
CREATE TABLE appx
(
   app_ref_itx INTEGER DEFAULT NULL -- 00
      REFERENCES itx(itx_id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT,
   app_ref_sub INTEGER DEFAULT NULL -- 01
      REFERENCES subj(sub_id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT,
   app_load INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, -- 02
   UNIQUE(app_ref_itx, app_ref_sub)
);
INSERT INTO "appx" VALUES(1,1,3);
INSERT INTO "appx" VALUES(3,2,4);
COMMIT;

table appx stores item's(table itx) quantity load for each user (table
subj). I'd to know how many items each user has:

Paul|Box|3
Paul|Letter|0
Paul|Pen|0
John|Box|0
John|Letter|4
John|Pen|0

and the above is the result what I aim to!!!

I tried:

select sub_descr, itx_descr, app_load from subj
left outer join appx on sub_id = app_ref_sub
left outer join itx on app_ref_itx = itx_id;

but it returns only:

Paul|Box|3
John|Letter|4

Thanks in advance, Danilo