Hi,
I want to get serial numbers for selected record from 1 to number of rows.
Your solution is right but in the situation when i want to sort by 'Party
Name' column then the serial number depend on autoid field arrange also as
sorted party name so i can't get it as serial records nos.

Please help me that what to do????

Robert Citek-2 wrote