From: Joe Mistachkin
Sent: ‎May‎ ‎28‎, ‎2013 ‎3‎:‎11‎ ‎PM
To: 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Compiling SQLite for Windows Phone 8 (revised)

a...@sourcegear.com wrote:

> What do I have to do to generate one myself?

Sorry, slight revision...

>From a Visual Studio 2012 Phone Tools (you'll need the WP8 SDK) command
prompt,
the following commands should work:

SET NCRTLIBPATH=%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Visual Studio
11.0\VC\WPSDK\WP80\lib
SET NSDKLIBPATH=%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Windows Phone Kits\8.0\lib\x86

 nmake -f Makefile.msc sqlite3.dll XCOMPILE=1 USE_NATIVE_LIBPATHS=1
NO_TCL=1 FOR_WINRT=1 USE_RC=0 OPTS="-DWINAPI_FAMILY=WINAPI_FAMILY_PHONE_APP
-DSQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION=1 -DSQLITE_WIN32_FILEMAPPING_API=1"

--
Joe Mistachkin