Sqlite3 site says users can fix the configuration, like *scratch memory
size, shared_memory, page cache size* etc, by using Sqlite3
API(sqlite3_config). But I'm not familiar with using sqlite and dbt2(I'm
doing my school project with dbt2 benchmark on sqlite).

Before installing sqlite we first execute configure file. I think we can
change some configuration by modifying source file and doing ./configure OR
doing ./configure with some options. Is it right?

Or should I have to go to dbt2 source code and find where the dbt2 execute
the sqlite function or configuration?

Or should I have to detect the default values some where in the sqlite
source code and change that?

If you tell me some way to change configurations, it will be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.
Hanbit Lee