From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Joe Mistachkin
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:58 PM
To: 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] .net Sqlite lib reading date fields not working?

eschneider FE wrote:

> Just realized I left in the work around code, the date issue is still a
> problem.

I'm still not sure exactly what the problem actually is.  That being said,
I've just added a new connection string property named DateTimeFormatString
to give people full control over the exact format string that will be used
to parse and format DateTime objects for a particular connection.  Perhaps
this will assist with your issue?  The changes can be seen here:

        https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/info/4f933521a1

--
Joe Mistachkin