Hi there,

We use a vfs-based obfuscation system using the old xRead and xWrite methods.
I'm wondering if these can be adapted to work with the new memory-mapped i/o
functionality in a way that still has the advantages of memory-mapped i/o?

The current system does in-place decryption on read (no copying), which adds
almost no overhead to the operation.    Now in-place decryption with a
memory-mapped file seems like it would dirty the page, which could accidentally
get flushed back to the file on close potentially corrupting the database - I'm
wondering if that's a valid concern.

Anyway, any ideas on this?

Thanks!
Paul