On 6/17/2013 9:57 AM, Vijay Khurdiya wrote:
> Do we can use attach  & deattach option to read the other DB file data from
> other process.?

Yes you can, but you'd have exactly the same concurrency-related
restrictions as when you open multiple connections to the same file
directly. Connecting via ATTACH doesn't magically eliminate those issues
- you still can't have two processes write to the same file simultaneously.

> Thanks..

>  What is tradeoff (Memory, Speed, Concurrency..) by creating multiple DB file
> to one single file. (Definitely logically grouping of data will be taken care
> before creating tables under DB file)

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Secure Meters Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Secure Meters Limited"),are
unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the
contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or
assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Secure Meters
Limi
 ted. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
In case you have any problem or issue with the E-mails from Secure Meters
Limited Please do lets us know on netad...@securetogether.com Secure Meters
Limited- Udaipur- Rajasthan -313001