On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Yuriy Stelmakh <yuriy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you! that did the trick. Its interesting that even though you
> can commit a transaction, the cache sync doesn't happen until you
> finalize or reset all you statements. I wish this was documented
> somewhere better!

No, you completely misunderstood what I said.

You never issued an explicit COMMIT.  And you had a read operation in
progress (because you never finished the count(*)) which means that no
autocommit would happen either.  Hence, your transaction was never
committing.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with caches or syncing.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org