I'm writing an extension to SQLite that adds some aggregate functions.
 Some of them, require that the rows passed to the aggregate function
be sorted.  It seems as if lots of data bases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
support an ORDER BY clause in their aggregate functions.  Does SQLite
support anything like this?  An example function is ema() for
"Exponential Moving Average", in postgresql I could do "ema(value,
period ORDER BY column)".   The simple solution is to store all of the
values in my "step" function and then sort and compute in the "final"
function.  However if there is a way to do this in sql that would be
nice.

Thanks for the help,
Shane