Hi,

In my project, We are using all the 3 scripting language mentioned in the
subject line. There is a requirement to support a database in my
project/product and we should be able to write scripts to access/modify the
database. We selected SQLite to suit our requirements.
Now the problem arises:

1.       Documentation says, SQLite has in-build support for TCL with sqlite3
command. But TCL 8.6 itself is coming with TDBC options for SQLite and the TCL
distribution has got its own SQLite package in it.  My problem is how both
version of SQLite would co-exist? If I don't compile TDBC and SQLite packages,
a script written in TCL using sqlite3 command does not work, don't know why?

2.       Similarly Python 2.6.8 and above and Perl DBD and DBI distribution
from CPAN comes with their own version of SQLite integrated with the respective
languages. So should I go ahead and install them? Will that interfere with the
actual SQLite distribution? Can all the different (now 4) SQLite version refer
to the same database for querying, inserting records etc.?

Please suggest me ways to have a SQLite database and support from all the 3
scripting language to query the database.

Thanks,
Ashutosh