I can answer one question. There is an entire C language API of sqlite
functions that your application can call. You don't need to create and
execute some sort of "command line" interface. The C API is documented here:
http://sqlite.org/c3ref/intro.html

I know nothing about RTOS, but if it does not have a "file", where does it
store long term data? If that storage area does not look like a file system
(i.e. no fopen/fread/fwrite type I/O functions), you will need to write
what is called a VFS (Virtual File System) to make it look like a file to
sqlite. More on that is documented here: http://www.sqlite.org/vfs.html

There is some example VFS code, in C, distributed with sqlite. This is
something else which I am not too familiar with.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 12:27 AM, Pratheek Prakash <prathe...@tataelxsi.co.in

--
As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown