> Subject: Re: [sqlite] Dynamically generate SQL statements for SQLite
>
> I agree with the other poster. You can just use any string manipluation
> routines you like to assemble the SQL into a string and then execute it.
> Take care with literals, eg where name = 'fred' might have to become where
> name = ''fred''  in Delphi (thats two single quotes at each end).
>
> If it's any help, two brilliant tools that I use are SQLinForm
> (http://www.sqlinform.com) and  SQLite Expert
> (http://www.sqliteexpert.com/).

A while back I did some research on dynamic generated SQL tools, open source
ones, and traced some of the code back to a project on Sourceforge. A project
there used a Graphical SQL Query Builder. I started the search I think from
code seen in JasperReports. There now appears to be a fork of that tool. I
also integrated the Visual QueryBuilder into my MyJSQLView project.

Sourceforge Projects:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqleonardo/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqleo/

Dana Proctor