On 22 Sep 2013, at 12:30pm, olivier Ménard <men37...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> We were far from a high concurrency use of sqlite, only 15 members, and using
> only a single line insert. So i thought it should be ok.
> I'll continue to use sqlite but as the only administrator of the DB :
> I'll try to give the permissions rw-r--r-- to my file, and hope it'll works.

See what Kees Nuyt wrote, then see

<http://www.sqlite.org/faq.html#q5>

for more details.

The problem is not with your permissions.  The problem is that your network
file system is has not implemented the part of file sharing that goes with two
computers accessing the same file at the same time.  This is very common in
network file systems: they do not implement file locking and updates correctly,
and update a file only when it is closed.

Try having the 'simon' user quit the sqlite3 tool once they have done their
insert and see what happens.

How are sharing your database ?  A Windows share accessed over SMB ?  A Unix
share accessed over NFS ?

Simon.