Data Info is not an problem.I am passing data information for building
query before passing to sqlite exec function.If i remove trigger for insert
then my code is working perfectly fine.

My assumption is it is due to selecting function  during trigger.Please
suggest hint by looking sequence provide by me.

Thanks