On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Ferdinand Hübner <
ferdinand.hueb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please note that I'm just an xbmc user, not a developer.

We are looking into the problem.

Meanwhile, I noticed some rather egregious inefficiencies in the XBMC
schema and would like to contract the XBMC developers about this.  I spent
5 minutes clicking around on various XBMC websites trying to find an email
address or other means of contact, with no success.  Are you able put us
(the SQLite developers) in touch with the XBMC developers?  You can have
the XBMC developers send me direct email to the address shown on my
signature line below?  Tnx.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org