Hello,

I am having problem with an error that is appearing whenever I startup my
computer.  This happened when I downloaded the latest update of iTunes.

The issue is as follows:

The procedure entry point sqlite3-wal-checkpoint could not be located in the
dynamic library SQLite3.dll.

I previously had an issue with the AppleSyncNotifier.exe Entry Point Not
Found but it was a little different and I was able to fix it.  I tried the
same fix but it did not work.  I am not real tech savvy so if you can direct
me that would be great.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Norma Richey