Try using SQLite Expert (For your short term use, use the free version) and
see if you can pull up the DB.  You can select which DLL you want to use
and see if its a library issue or if its something to do with the database,
or whatever else.  I have a bunch of DLLs in my VCS that I can extract and
put online for your testing.