Ed Tenholder wrote:

> (5)  There are at most three SqlDataSource controls on any page, and it is
> possible that each would have the same data connection open
simultaneously,
> but all for read access, except when inserting or deleting a record.  The
> performance problem occurs when only populating the grids with data.  Why
> work on one system, but not the other?  Why work on both systems when
using
> earlier version ?

Are you able to run the application with profiling enabled to determine
which
SQL queries and/or System.Data.SQLite methods are running slowly?

This information, if available, would be extremely helpful in tracking down
the root cause of the slowdown you are observing.

> (6)  I have tried this app with the x64 assemblies, and have no luck
> whatsoever.  The download page indicates that only the x32 assemblies will
> work with VS.

Having it work with Visual Studio during development and on Windows Server
after it has been deployed are two entirely different scenarios.

--
Joe Mistachkin