>remark 2:
>---------
>I'm using Keith buildMSVC.cmd file to compile (that I'm using without
>knowing what it does exactly)
>
>I have one more compile error than with 21th version.
>"c1 : fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier source :
>'CSVImport.c' "
>
>==> Maybe it's normal.

Yes.  If you delete file containing the source code then that code cannot be
compiled.

CSVImport.c is code written by Michael D. Black which implements a stand-alone
CSV import utility, just as there are other source files (other than just the
amalgamation) which implement a number of add-in features if you enable them
with

BuildMSVC ext

the default build (without ext) contains the base engine only without any
extensions.