Error is->

SQLITE_IOERR       10   /* Some kind of disk I/O error occurred */

- Akintoye

----- Original Message -----
From: pontia...@gmail.com
To: Akintoye Olorode (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN), sqlite-users@sqlite.org
At: Jan 30 2014 10:38:53

What exact Disk I/O error are you getting?  There are many different types.

- Permissions to read are denied
- Invalid characters in the filename
- Corrupted database
etc

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 10:19 AM, Akintoye Olorode (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN)
<aolor...@bloomberg.net> wrote:

Hi,

We have one client that recently upgraded from WinXP SP3 to Win7 sp1 (Japanese
Language). With new OS, attempts to access read from our sqlite database fails
with disk I/O error.

Can anyone help with  suggestions on how to troubleshoot disk I/O error ?
Adding call to sqlite3_config(SQLITE_CONFIG_LOG, ...) produces no additional
information.

We have not been able to reproduce the error in-house.The user has HP ENVY
laptop with hybrid drive. User has tried :

1. Install latest file system drivers
2. reformat the hard-drive & reinstall Win7 OS

all to no avail. Client does not report problems with any other applications.

Thank You,

Akintoye