After searching the archives for this year, I was really surprised that no one
has ever asked for the documentation of System.Data.SQLite! I am very new in C#
and with my little bit of knowledge I really need a lot of help for... even for
just opening a connection to the database. I know that a little bit of
knowledge of  ‘LINQ’ might help me [ I think ], but when creating a wrapper in
C++ for SQLite, I did not need to ask too many questions, since it is all there
in the documentation.
I am really hoping that such documentation exist, otherwise I am going to drive
you crazy with all my question and I am not looking forward to that. So,
please, point me out to the location of the documentation for
System.Data.SQLite.

Thanks in advance