On 14 Feb 2014, at 8:54am, techi eth <techi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> What are the changes in performance if I have single SQlite3 Database file
>> (Contain 'N' table) or  'N' Database file each contain single table.

> I have database on single Disk.In that case i see it is better to create
> separate database file.If i am not wrong i will get better edge over
> concurrency in this case ?

If both files are on one disk there is no speed advantage in creating two small
database files over one big database file.  Your storage device will still only
do one operation at one time: it will access only one sector of disk or one
segment of Solid State DRAM.  You will not notice any significant improvement
in the time taken just by having two files on the same slow device.

> What do you mean by SQlite3 Query with I/O bound ?

The speed of a SQLite operation is usually "bound" to the speed of your
"Input/Output" device.  Get a faster Input/Output device (i.e. faster storage
device) and your speed will increase.

Simon.