Sorry for another mail, but I forgot to mention, that the bug seems to arise
only in transaction. When the items are inserted individually, it seems to be
working correctly (although I can’t confirm it 100 %).

Hello, SQLite team,

I would like to report a bug in the Windows Phone version of SQLite, that is
already present for three releases in the row. The problem arises quite
randomly, when SQLite refuses to insert or update some items into database and
throws the following error: SQL logic error or missing database . I have
checked the SQL and that database is well present, but the problem persists.
The situation is even worse because the inserts and updates that fail seem to
be completely random - if I compare an entry that fails and one that doesn’t,
there is nothing that should be taken as a reason for the error. I’m not the
only one experiencing this -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20474253/sqlite-3-8-2-exception-on-update-statement
 . The interesting fact is that in the 3.8.1 version this never happened, so
the cause must be some change between these the version 3.8.1 and version 3.8.2.

Can you please check if anything can be done? My project is highly dependant on
SQLite, but this way it is not reliable enough…

Thank you very, very much

Sincerely

Martin Zikmund

Sent from Surface Pro