On 4 Mar 2014, at 4:14am, Donald Shepherd <donald.sheph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It appears that using equals on floating point (REAL) data in WHERE clauses
> doesn't necessarily work, presumably because of rounding errors - see below
> for an example.  Is this the case?  Do I need to use BETWEEN instead of =
> as I expect to be the case?

A glance at those numbers suggests that their units are precise to 1/100th of a
unit.  The proper reply to your question is that you should be storing and
manipulating those values multiplied by 100, using integer arithmetic and
INTEGER columns in your database.  This will mean you never have to worry about
rounding or slack.

Simon.