On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:56:57 -0700 (PDT), khaloud1987
<toumi.kha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> the problem arises when I am trying to erase lines and I have a power failure
> so that it deletes rows but sometimes I have a line that is deleted from the
> first table and not from the second.
> (yes i have a table with this name table2 and i can't read the return value
> when it fails caused by the power failure)

So, after a power failure, you want both deletes to have succeeded, or
none at all. That behaviour is called atomicity (the A in ACID), and the
way to obtain that is to wrap the statements in a transaction.

BEGIN;
DELETE FROM table1 WHERE ...;
DELETE FROM table2 WHERE ...;
COMMIT;

--
Groet, Cordialement, Pozdrawiam, Regards,

Kees Nuyt