dpybus wrote:

> I have an identical problem. I cannot deploy an app which uses either Net
4.5
> or 4.5.1 with the appropriate sqlite dll. It can be fixed by installing
the
> sqlite package on the target computer.

Generally, there are three types of issues with System.Data.SQLite
deployment:

1.  Attempting to use the native interop assembly (or native library)
without
    the necessary Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libraries installed.

2.  Attempting to use the 32-bit native interop assembly (or native library)
    in a 64-bit process or vice-versa.

it
    cannot locate its associated native interop assembly (or native
library).
    With the introduction [and refinement] of the "native library
pre-loading"
    feature, this frequency of this issue has declined significantly.  One
way
    to see this type of issue is to install the managed-only
System.Data.SQLite
    assembly in the GAC without making the associated native interop
assembly
    available somewhere in the PATH.

In this case, I suspect the problem is #1.  Running the free Dependency
Walker
tool (from http://dependencywalker.com/ ) against the native interop
assembly
("SQLite.Interop.dll") on the target machine should reveal if that is the
case.

If that does turn out to be the case, it can normally be solved by
installing
one of the packages from:

        https://support.microsoft.com/kb/2019667

--