Hello Joe, yesterday i tryed the StickyHasRows properties passed on connection string...

As in your suggestion, i add reference to new 1.0.92 version and i also copy all files in x86 directory in my BIN directory.

The application run well, so good! The HasRows properties return TRUE as far as i close datareader explicity....

I'm satisfied and now i could use SQLite in my application...

I hope after new compilation of library, i'll just have to reference the system.Data.SQLite.dll and not all x86 contents...is right ?

Let me know if you receive my feedback and have a good day!