From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Simon Slavin
Sent: Thursday, 27 March 2014 10:12 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLITE_ERROR (SQL logic error or missing database)
onWinRT/ WP8 when querying large (!) result sets using 3.8.4.1

On 27 Mar 2014, at 4:00am, Muharrem Bilgin (Bright Software)
<mbil...@brightsoft.com.au> wrote:

> The blob issue mentioned is happening with another table in another
> application. The reason it was mentioned because  we have the feeling
> that whenever resulting data reaches to a certain size, SQLITE_ERROR
> is reported on Windows RT/WP8.  If required, we can provide the schema
> for the table containing the BLOB in which images are stored.

Can you make the SQLite shell tool spit out that error, or does the error
occur only inside your own application ?  Without intending to insult you in
any way, it's possible that something inside your own app is stamping over
the memory SQLite is using.

If you can make the SQLite shell tool get this error then we can 100%
investigate it.

Simon.