In the discussion on this page

<http://www.sqlite.org/foreignkeys.html>

the results of trying to violate a FK are shown only like this:

"SQL error: foreign key constraint failed"

There's no mention of which result code the API will return.  Similarly on this
page

<http://sqlite.org/c3ref/c_abort.html>

I cannot deduce which result code will be returned by an attempt to violate a
FK.  I might guess from that page that the result returned will be
SQLITE_CONSTRAINT but that's just a guess.

Could the page on foreign keys please have added to it somewhere the precise
result code returned ?

Also, could there please be some reference on the page listing result codes to
this page:

<http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/c_abort_rollback.html>

This will give people searching for more information about errors the idea that
it is possible to get that information.  The existing result code page doesn't
even hint it is possible.

Simon.