Op 29 mei 2014, om 15:38 heeft Domingo Alvarez Duarte het volgende geschreven:

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 2:25 PM, E.Pasma <pasm...@concepts.nl> wrote:

Op 29 mei 2014, om 11:59 heeft big stone het volgende geschreven:

Hello,

I would like to save my sqlite ':memory:' database into a sql command text
file.

With sqlite.dll, what is the procedure/algorithm ?
Is it already explained somewhere on Internet ?

At first look, I may imagine that I need to :
- create tables in a certain order (keeping the comments for documentation
purpose)
- then insert datas,
- then create views and index, in another certain order
- then create stored procedures at the end, to avoid changing datas during
the  re-feeding of tables

Regards,

Hello, as Your name also appeared in the Python SQLite discussion group , it is useful to note that a Python based solution can likely be obtainded
there. I believe the command line tool of APSW (another Python SQLite
wrapper) includes an appropiarte method. It is to be seen if and how this
can be built upon from other projects. Best regards, E. Pasma.

I'm seeing this thread for a while and don't remember anyone mentioning the
sqlite3_backup_* api functions, isn't that what are you looking for ?

Cheers !

Hello Domingo, the backup API was mentioned and somehow disappeared from the repies. Here below it still is. xxqq, E. Pasma

Op 29 mei 2014, om 13:53 heeft Stephen Chrzanowski het volgende geschreven:

3> Use the backup API and skip the whole management of SQL commands as
certain characters just make you pull out your hair. Unless you're bald.
Which would make pulling out your hair difficult.  .. I'd presume...