Calvert, Jim wrote:

> "Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.0,
>
> Culture neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its
> dependencies.
>
> The module was expected to contain assembly manifest."

I have not seen that error before; however there may be a conflicting
System.Data.SQLite somewhere on the machine.

Also, have you double checked the integrity of the underlying storage
device and file system?

Finally, it should be noted that the 1.0.66.0 release is extremely
out-of-date (i.e. it was released in April of 2010).  It might be
worthwhile to contact the vendor of the application and gently urge
them to upgrade.

--
Joe Mistachkin