Paulo Roberto wrote:
> I'm trying to port SQLite (3.08.04.03) to the Nurit 8400 POS device that
> has an ARM 7 processor and is running Nurit OS 7.50.13a
>
> The error appears when the compiler is building the sqlite.c file (the same
> flags are used).

> |    Prototype causes non-standard conversion from `int' to `sqlite3_int64'

This is just an overzealous and absurdly useless warning.
Try to reduce the warning level.

> warning 572: Potentially dangerous pointer cast:
> |    sizeof `struct FuncDef' ("../sqlite/sqlite3.c",L8668/C24) differs from
> |    sizeof `struct FuncDef[8]' and
> |    accessing an lvalue through this pointer alias may violate assumptions
> |    in the ANSI C Language Reference used by the optimizer.
> |    (See (X3.159-1989 p.39,L18) on object access for more details.)

I'm quite sure that this interpretation of the standard is plain wrong,
but I don't have that particular edition.  (If I were suspicious, I'd
assume that this is why they specified the page number instead of the
section.)

> [color] Max attempts exhausted at 2 with 12 regs in contention. All registers
> spilled!!

Anyway, that compiler is just buggy.  You could try to reduce or disable
optimizations, but I wouldn't trust the compiler output anyway.

If possible, use gcc.

Regards,
Clemens