Eric Rubin-Smith wrote:

> The docs don't get versioned like that AFAICT.  There's just one central
> set of docs.  If behavior changes from one version to the next, that is
> called out with text inside the documentation and in the change logs.
> Some of the more major changes have their own special pages in the docs.

Follow-up.  Looks like I may have been wrong about that?

Look at this link:

http://www.sqlite.org/docsrc/taglist

Poke around there and see if you get what you want.  Don't know if the
maintainers recommend using this or what, but in any case you can see
the gory change history of the docs there if you want, including what
they did along the path to releasing version 3.8.4.3.

--
Eric A. Rubin-Smith