On 7/11/2014 1:02 AM, Joe Mistachkin wrote:
Steve Rogers wrote:
Can the two versions exist in a VS 2010 development environment on the
same machine?
I hope I have clarified that important detail.

I'm not sure as I've never tested that setup.  I do know that only the
setup package for Visual Studio 2010 (which uses the .NET Framework 4)
will allow it to actually make use of the design-time components for
System.Data.SQLite.

For your particular situation, quite a lot depends on whether or not
you need the design-time support for SQLite.

I do not need design-time support for SQLite in VS2010, even though I have installed it. I have been using SQLite Expert Personal 3 instead of the design-time support in VS2010
because it does more than the design -time support.

https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki

On the above linked page, the "Using Native Library Pre-Loading" and
"Deployment Guidelines" sections merit special attention.
I'll check it out.

--
Joe Mistachkin