Found in 3.8.4.3.  Missing from sqlite3ext.h are sqlite3_auto_extension() and
sqlite3_cancel_auto_extension().

Now, you might ask, why would I need these functions in an extension?  Well, it
turns out I'm writing a virtual table that accesses someone else's library that
also uses SQLite, at least some of the time, and I don't want my extension
being run on that library's SQLite connection.  At best it's a waste of time,
and at worst it could confuse the other library.  So I call
sqlite3_cancel_auto_extension() to cancel my extension before calling the other
library's open function (which might open SQLite), and afterwards I set it
again using sqlite3_auto_extension().

Thanks,

Peter