Thanks for the tip. I was not aware of sqlite3_stmt_status().

Now I was trying to find the equivalent call in System.Data.Sqlite.dll (.NET
wrapper) but could not find it. I looked a little at the source code and
found that there is an UnsafeNativeMethods class that exports this C call to
the managed wrapper, but it is internal.  So, how would this be called with
the managed wrapper?

All I want to do is write a conditional-compilation-flag-driven approach
that investigates every single SQLite query and dumps the query results to a
table, so I can inspect it later in order to fix worse queries, missing
indexes, etc.... If there is a better solution let me know, but I could not
find any, therefore the ask for sqlite3_stmt_status()...

Thanks a lot.
Andy