using putty....

Linux SRVXXX 2.6.26-2-686 #1 SMP Mon Aug 30 07:01:57 UTC 2010 i686

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
You have new mail.
Last login: Fri Aug  8 08:22:45 2014 from trantor.ia.lan
hal9000@SRVXXX :~$ clear
hal9000@SRVXXX :~$ python
Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Jan 24 2010, 14:53:14)
[GCC 4.3.2] on linux2
>>> import sqlite3
>>> cn = sqlite3.connect(':memory:')
>>> sqlite3.version
'2.3.2'
>>> sqlite3.sqlite_version
'3.5.9'
>>> cn.cursor().execute("SELECT sqlite_version();").fetchall()

>>> for i in range(20):
>>>     print cn.cursor().execute('SELECT
>>> sqlite_compileoption_get(?);',(i,)).fetchall()

>>> sqlite3.OperationalError: no such function: sqlite_compileoption_get
  File "<stdin>", line 1