On 2014/08/11 19:19, Stephen Chrzanowski wrote:
Ok, this IS NOT about SQLite itself in ANY regard, but specifically about
this particular mailing list and how GMail is handling itself.

When I joined this mailing list years ago, I put anything that goes through
here into its own label via the same means that I've got for other email I
regularly receive.  When I go through my PHP Classes emails, my regular in
box, etc, those "Newer" and "Older" buttons are enabled.  However, in THIS
mailing list, when I click on any email, I don't get the option to go to
OLDER messages, but I do get to go to NEWER messages.  That OLDER button
doesn't activate when I go to a NEWER message when hitting the NEWER
button, but this functionality seemingly works everywhere else (I admit I
didn't try EVERY label)

Anyone have an idea why?

Goverment Conspiracy.

THEY Know....

Might be a G-mail setting, mine works fine, but it always have, so no idea what to look for other than to say it should work under the right circumstances. I'm hoping someone else here already battled with the same issue and won.

Actually, mine gets into gmail via an IMAP server (as per my email address) and isn't a native gmail address, so might not be comparable...

(Disclaimer: I realize now that this response contains not one single bit of helpful information, but hopefully eliminates one of the myriad questions)