On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 8:10 AM, Jan Nijtmans <jan.nijtm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> New attempt here, base on current SQLite trunk:
>       <http://fossil-scm.org/index.html/info/c2d4bd7365>

I fixed the obvious errors in the fileHasMoved() routine.  But as for the
other patches, I don't understand their purpose and so I'm unwilling to
implement them at this time.

This is very awkward working through a proxy.  If Mr. Ling (or anybody else
with access to a VxWorks development system) wants VxWorks support in
SQLite, he can come to this mailing list himself and submit suggestions
here, where we can ask questions.  No more VxWorks changes without direct
communication with actual VxWorks developers.

The first question I have:  Why do VxWorks developers think they also need
SQLITE_ENABLE_LOCKING_STYLE support?  The SQLITE_ENABLE_LOCKING_STYLE macro
is normally only used by Apple on Macs.  Nobody else uses it, as far as I
am aware.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org