Hi guys,

I would like to ask help and some guidance on how to decrypt a database
that was encrypted by System.Data.SQLite.

We have a database which was encrypted using System.Data.SQLite.
Our team was supposed to decrypt the database file from our client (they
gave us the password) and use the decrypted database.
However, the current system used for development is in Java.

The solutions and libraries offered online requires us to build the source
files.
So far, I haven't found a way to decrypt the database.
Can you guys point me to a Java-oriented solution?
Or can I manually decrypt the SQLite Database?

Thanks for your time and am hoping for your kind response,

Jude Nicolasora,
A Fellow Engineer