I am old database programmer that just came across SQLite and am working on
a small project for a PVR that uses SQLite as it's db provider.  I try
specifying a UNC path to the database for the datasource in the connection
string and I get the following error, "unable to open database file".   .
When I look at the exception generated, I see an errorcode = 14.  However,
if I map a network drive, I can open the file and work with it.  I am
running Windows 7 x64 Pro and system.data.sqlite version 1.0.93.0 with dot
net framework 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010.

Obviously SQLite supports UNC paths because I am using SQLite database
browser to open the same database using a UNC path.

Any help would be apreicated, thanks!