Clicking the mailto works, but it's not a proper reply-to. These two
messages have appeared as a separate thread in my mailbox, probably because
Larry's message didn't add the proper message-id reference. So if you reply
like this on a high volume list, people following the thread might miss
your post.

Cheers, Ketil